Sea Star Base Galveston
SUMMER CAMP 2021
Starting May 30, 2021
Get ready for some intense and engaging week-long overnight and day camps packed full of fun activities you'll find nowhere else in Texas.
S.T.E.M. concepts have also been integrated into each camp for a fun and enriching experience!
• Resident Camp
• Ages 10-17 (by May 1, 2021)
• $500 per week (Discount for Boy, Girl, or Sea Scout or SSBG members - $100)
• Weeks will run from Sunday until Friday
• Day Camp
• Ages 8-12 (by May 1, 2021)
• $250 per week (Discount for Boy, Girl, or Sea Scout or SSBG members - $50)
• Weeks will run from Monday until Friday
• Drop-off time will be 8:15 - 8:45am. All campers must be picked up between 5:15 - 5:45pm
Week 1: May 30-June 4
Week 2: June 6-11
Week 3: June 13-18
Week 4: June 20-25
Week 5: June 28-July 2 Closed out!
Week 6: July 4-9
Week 7: July 11-17 Closed out!
Week 8: July 18-23
Week 9: July 25-30
Week 10: August 1-6
2021 Camp Activities Include
Sailing - Kayaking - Fishing - Snorkeling
Swimming/Swimming Lessons - Archery New!
Oceanography/Marine Biology - Canoe/Paddleboard - Chess
Arts & Crafts - Sports
A typical day at camp..
8:30 Cabin Clean-up
9:00 - Noon Four 45-minute activity sessions.
2:00-5:00 Four 45-minute activity sessions.
6:30 Free Time/Camp Store
7:15 Camp/Cabin Activities
10:00 Lights Out/Quiet
Resident camp Sessions start on Sunday afternoon with check out friday afternoon.
Day camp sessions run M-F.
The living spaces
Resident campers will create ever-lasting memories and build community in our cabins and suites during their action-packed Summer Camp stay! Enjoying story telling, playing games, and joking around, our campers will start and end their day in a positive and uplifting camp environment.
Wondering what to pack for camp? Following registration you will receive the Family Information Package which includes a packing list.
Camp & Aquatics Coordinator